Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A quick one

It's 12am so I have to do this in a rush. I'm somewhat in the middle of calling my boss and tell him I want to go back to Manila and... well... not to. I've been thinking since Sunday, what am I doing it this damn place anyway? It's not dreamland. It's Southpark! It's actually China... yes. One of the places I would like to work but not this place. They have actually a weird society. Anyway, I understand now why China doesn't want things to be blogged about their country. Anyway enough of China.

I watched Engine again last Sunday since it's the first Sunday I'm off from work eversince I came here. I can't believe it but I've been pouring out buckets of tears from Episode 5 onwards. I think I'm going looney being alone in a strange place that I'm getting too emotional. Afterwards I watched "Take Care, your highness" (Huang Shang Bao Zhong), an old series (1980s) starring Andy Lau . Maybe a follow-up from his role as Kang Xi in Duke of Mount Deer. :) I get teary eyed whenever the emperor gets sick. *hyok hyok!* Weird isn't it? hahaha

Ja! Matta Neh!

1 comment:

jelmin said...

SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kamusta sa bagong bahay mo! Entry lang ng entry dito! HAHAHAHAHA! xD