Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday. 4/25/08 A day on my own

My two aunts went back to Manila this morning. Since their flight from Xiamen to Manila is still 7:55, they might arrive MNL at around 10:00p.m.


Officially I'm alone. First thing I did today is to clean up my place. ^^ Listless as always, I left my mobile phone at the Hotel. I cleaned for the first half of the day then went back to the hotel to get my phone. I missed a phone call from Sec. Yang, while my boss is away, he left me with Sec. Yang to help me lower the prices of the appliances I bought. You know who Sec. Yang is? A government official. Yes. hahaha... After that it took us almost 2 hours to finish these things and at around 4:30, I'm back at my hotel chatting with shobe. I miss her. :( Had lunch with a cup of Spicy instant noodle and an Energy bar courtesy of Michelle (This is Jerry Yan's favorite energy bar).








While eating my Pao Mian (Instant Noodles), guess who's on TV?!?!?!?!


I chatted until 6:00pm and then went downstairs to buy some bread for my dinner. People here eat at around 6:00-7:00. Then, I bought a few bottles of water. The bread is somewhat like Bread Talk in Manila. Anyway, the most important thing I did before I regret it is that I bought a De Er Hui sneakers!!!!! Ironically, the first time I visited the shop I wasn't planning on buying anything but hoping I could take pics of Jay. Then, a day after that, my Chuck Taylor ripped at the middle which gave me an excuse to buy a new pair of sneakers! Ni men kan!!!






BEFORE: 149RMB NOW: 98RMB

Anyway, the loaves of bread were just duo yu, my boss called me up and we had a MA LA (Spicy) Dinner at 重慶四川飯店!

9:40, sleepy... but it's still too early to hit the sacks. hohummm....


P.S. I befriended a girl working in the Home Appliances store, I asked her where can I watch a movie, she said there are no movie houses here in Xian Tao, they rent DVDs.

WALANG ANTI-PIRACY LAW DITO? waaa~

No comments: